- Brattle Study: Achieving New England’s Ambitious 2050 Greenhouse Gas Reduction Goals Will Require Keeping the Foot on the Clean Energy Deployment Accelerator
- Functioning democracy looks like Greta Thunberg
- Why Carbon Credits For Forest Preservation May Be Worse Than Nothing
- Bill Moomaw speaks on “Forests and soils will determine our Future”
- Vote Solar report finds Gov. Cuomo’s 6-GW solar goal would create thousands of new jobs in New York
- MLP Solar Rebate Program Launches
- DOER's 400 MW SMART program review
- In its own words: DOER always intended SREC I projects to be eligible beyond 40 quarters
- Shortchanged: DOER proposes to cut SREC I eligibility period for existing solar projects
- Students create film about fracked gas, get eye-opener on issue
Category Archives: Uncategorized
From the editor: Functioning democracy looks like Greta Thunberg If the American people had their way, we would have deployed much more solar by now, and would be further along towards decarbonization. Instead utilities have joined the fossil fuel industries … Continue reading
Click here to read.
The Solar in MA is grinding to a halt in National Grid Territory in MA The Net Metering Cap is maxed for 171 MA towns in National grid territory. Only systems smaller than 10kW residential or 25kW 3 phase are … Continue reading
Solar Store’s recent fundraising for the Food Bank of Western Mass will Bike 4 Food event. Tom Doyle, Shelly Beck, Lisa Appleton, John Ward and Claire Chang. left to right.
Leverett Inks Contracts for 15kW Solar Array By TOM RELIHAN Contributing Writer Wednesday, October 2, 2013 (Published in print: Thursday, October 3, 2013) LEVERETT — The Solar Store, a Greenfield-based solar panel retail and installation service, has been awarded the … Continue reading